We want to improve the way medical services are delivered. Our aim is to reduce the pressure on hospitals and families in supporting patients making it easier for Kenyans to access professional, convenient health services
At Zoya Homecare, we’re about more than just building meaningful careers. We’re about making a real difference.
Join our growing team of home visiting Doctors and be a part of the revolution. Make your own hours and achieve the work/life balance you’ve been dreaming of with our flexible doctor jobs and medical jobs for every stage of your healthcare career.
Are you interested in supplementing your income with flexible home doctor visits? We have after doctor jobs available now. APPLY NOW
ZOYA HOMECARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- KMPDB Registration
- Graduate from a recognized institution.
- Are a Kenyan citizen, Permanent Resident or have relevant working Visa
- French, Spanish or Italian are an added advantage for Applicants in Malindi
Our Service Offers:
- Stable income earning potential (board rates and percentage dependent on experience and qualification).
- Busy service with many urgent patients
- Flexible hours – range of shift lengths available.
- Contract commitment protecting doctors rights.
- Company IT equipment, fully equipped doctor’s bag including medications, medical equipment and reference materials.
- Completely safe environment, option of using our trained chaperone that accompanies you on request.
- On the job experience, CPD program, pathway to RACGP Fellowship
- Best support available – 24/7 operations centre with an efficient admin support team, simple-to-use systems, access to Medical Directors for clinical advice and mentoring.
- Support from peers and professional Practice Management team.
All you have to do is apply your knowledge
Flexibility and work/life balance
- Make the most of your sunlight hours: weeknight and weekend shifts available.
- Ongoing contract with no minimum hours commitment
Excellent Conditions and Support:
- Excellent Remuneration and conditions
Zoya homecare is a locally owned and operated doctor service focusing on primary patient care through the ethos “prevention is better than cure”. We help reduce the burden on hospitals, ambulance services other service providers in the community. The service allows patients access affordable care at home, office or at residential age care facilities. We provide continuity of care.
As a Doctor you will review and treat the patient and complete the required paper work. We provide you with a well-stocked doctors bag that contains a range of commonly used medications, instruments and dressings. After each consultation, you complete clinical notes using the health information system. You may be required to perform minor procedures within your expected expertise.
We have opportunities in Nairobi and Malindi.
- Applicant must be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Valid Practice license
- Updated retention license
- Private practice license
- Professional Indemnity insurance (we can help set this up)
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Home nurse aid Job Description Template
We have vacancies for Home Nurse Aid to join our growing team. You will be tasked with helping patients with personal hygiene, minor medical needs, housekeeping, and other daily needs as required by the patient. To excel in this role you should have an interest in health care and the ability to work with limited supervision keeping the patient’s needs as your top priority.
Home Health Aid Responsibilities:
- Help patients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing and other daily tasks.
- Perform basic health care services for patients including checking vital signs or administering prescription medication.
- Work with a doctor, nurse, personal caregiver and other in-home care professionals.
- Observe and report on patient condition.
- Keep up with in-service training.
- Assists with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) by serving meals and feeding patients as needed; offering fresh water and snacks; helping patients ambulate; and turning, positioning, and transferring patients.
- Takes care of patients’ personal hygiene by assisting with or giving bed baths, baths, or showers; toileting by offering bedpans and walking patients to the toilet; providing backrubs and skin care; and keeping patients clean at all times.
- Follows doctor instructions to perform procedures, including but not limited to administering enemas; applying dressings, ice packs, and heat treatments; giving sitz or therapeutic baths; and applying restraints on the order of a physician
Home Health Aid Requirements:
- Required certification from Nursing Council
- Ability to communicate and be compassionate to patients.
- Medical examination certificate as outlined by the company.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must be able to provide references.
- Complies with Company Privacy regulations by protecting confidential patient information.
- Follows all policies and procedures to maintain a safe home setting.
- Participates in all training and continuing education. Maintains licensure to meet federal, state, and accreditation standards.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Have good personal hygiene.
- Knowledge in French, Spanish or/and Italian is an added advantage.
- Driving Skills and valid Driving License is an added advantage
All applications to be sent to email@example.com